Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Single homeowners are a part of the market many real estate professionals in fargo overlook. Just a fact of life, the industry seems to market to the families and fail to see this lucrative niche.
Modern Market came out with a great study of the buying habits of singles who are buying homes and found some significant nuggets.
• 68 percent of single homeowners purchased a home that was below their price range, rather than the most expensive home they could afford.
• Of the 13 percent of single homeowners who own their home jointly with another person, almost half (49 percent) made the purchase with their parents.
• Fifty-five percent have less than a 30-minute commute to their office or work from home, and 40 percent live less than 30 minutes or even in the same neighborhood as their parents or extended family. In fact, an additional 12 percent live with at least one family member.
• Singles don’t shy away from foreclosures — especially single men. Thirty-eight percent would currently consider purchasing a foreclosed / short sale home, compared to 29 percent of single women.
The numbers that jump out of me is the location and pricing of the buying decisions. If I was an agent looking to grow my business I would target a couple of the larger employers in the area and then market to the new single employees.
Modern Market Realtors
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Modern Market Realtors mission is to provide excellent real estate service to ALL of our clients.
We have over 17 years combined real estate experience to ensure you are in the hands of only EXPERT Realtors to guide you throughout the entire process of buying or selling your home. We work as a team so that someone is always available when YOU need us...ANYTIME! We work together to make sure your experience is hassle free and a positive experience. Modern Market Realtors was designed to use today’s innovation to simplify the home buying and selling process. We are here to make your transaction stress free and as fun as it should be.
Find Modern Market Realtors
Monday, April 13, 2009
Welcome to SnoogleBug.com, the premier free online dating service that helps single girls, and guys, men and women, meet other singles, who may be looking for friendships, love, romance and marriage.
Try our internet dating services by joining for free now and start to meet singles near you or from around the globe who are looking for a date, a new relationship, friendship and love, all through our free personals site.
Connect with single girls and guys in our singles chat rooms. Become a part of a free online dating service with millions of personals, a community of singles looking for great dates, interested in meeting new friends, romantic relationships and life partners. The majority of our members are college educated professionals who live in large cities or nearby suburbs.
Monday, December 8, 2008
* You don’t have to maintain a cheesy grin, but at least give the impression that you’re having a good time. If you show the person in front of you that you appreciate the opportunity to meet them, it will make them feel special and more willing to open up. An air of openness will go a long way with these events, because some folks will appear cranky, apprehensive, shy, or just plain tired. Make yourself stand out by projecting positive energy.
All Eyes Front and Center
* Give the person in front of you your full attention. Even if you just talked to someone great the turn before, forget about them for the time being and remember that you’re there to meet lots of people, not just one. So make sure each and every person seated before you knows you’re interested in finding out more about him or her. Don’t let your eyes drift to the person coming up or the one that just left.
* After you find out who expressed an interest in you, send a short email telling them you enjoyed meeting them. If you can remember what the two of you talked about, feel free to add a few tidbits about your conversation. But overall, keep the message short. Don’t send more than one email and don’t pester them if you don’t hear back. Your goal is to reiterate that you liked the person and let them know that you’d like to get together for a real date.
Set Up a Coffee Date at Starbucks in Fargo
* Just because you spent a few minutes with your love interest doesn’t mean you know them yet. So a short coffee date would be the appropriate route to find out a bit more. Speed Dating is the introduction; it doesn’t signify the rate at which you should take the rest of the dating process.
Keep the Right Attitude in Fargo
Remember – dating is fun. You get to meet lots of different people so make the most of it and enjoy your single life in West Fargo!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
The differences between men and women. It seems to me, that most often men's driving force (conscious or unconcious) is sex but a woman's driving force is emotional exchange. Women want to receive things like recognition, validation, feeling needed and wanted and of course, to be loved. When do a man's emotions come into play beyond sexual desire? What makes the crossover from sexual desire to something more?
Sad but true, some men don't know how to emotionally connect with anyone, including women. Unfortunately, some also were raised according to such a double standard that they can't countenance sex and affection in the same package. Many men want to emotionally connect with a woman, and to connect with their own children, but it's also true that many don't know how to be vulnerable, which is what intimacy demands. They're often caught in a bind, wanting more emotional depth to their lives but not knowing how to get it because boys are taught from a young age that emotional stuff is girls' stuff. Truth is, emotional stuff is human being stuff. What's a poor woman to do? First and most important-choose the right guy. Someone with whom you establish a conversation and rapport before you jump into bed. And then recognize that men often do express affection though sex. Further, the closeness they feel after sex presents a great opportunity for conversation that contains the "emotional exchange" so satisfying to women (and to men, too). But women sometimes demand too much emotional talk from men. Women need to recognize that men often express affection best through actions (changing a light bulb, fixing the VCR) rather than words.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
How to say the right words
To estimate affection, ask yourself, does she try to be helpful?
Is she a good friend?
Does she respect you?
Does she make you feel like a man?
Does she try to show you appreciation with everything she does?
If your answer is no to the last question, then the problems lie elsewhere; but if the answer is yes, then you will let her go because she doesn't know how to say the words?
Fargo Singles: Check out your options
Your Singles Profile today
Send the picture and text you would like us to use?